1. You must thank the person who gave you the award and list their blog and link it.
2. Share "10 honest things" about yourself.
3. Present this award to others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you.
4. Tell those people they've been awarded HONESTY AWARD and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award.
1. I have had this post to edit for over a week because I am at a loss as to what to share.
2. I am a perfectionist. If I cannot do something well, it might not get done.
3. I am a list maker.
4. I love being Chris' wife. I do not find it was a defining moment but just the next step...the way it is supposed to be. (More on this later)
5. Being a mother changed me. Changed my thoughts about everything. Who I am. Who Chris is as a father. Made my salvation deeper. Changed my teaching. Showed me in a spotlight my imperfections and selfishness.
6. I want to have lots of babies! I mean lots!!!! They are such a blessing from God! (I do believe in the Lord opening and closing wombs though...and have to remember He has perfect plans!)
7. I often feel overwhelmed...very, very overwhelmed. My plate is full.
8. I love my life.
9. I do not like how I feel about my dogs since I have had Lorelei. Anyone feel me?
10. I love dressing to match Lorelei. Weird, huh?
I am nominating Annie, my sister-in-law with this award.