Update: Comment #11 won!
Rockabye Baby! I was provided a copy of the CD to review and will be able to give one away to one of you! If you love Journey or just great lullabies for your baby, you will love this CD! My hubby calls me a music hater. It is not true. He says this because I do not like music on when I am trying to talk to someone. It is not because I hate music, but because I get so into it that I can't focus on the conversation! What do you think? Music lover or hater?
This Rockabye Baby! lullaby renditions of journey CD is awesome (my opinion-although I was provided the CD the opinions are my own) it sounds as if I wound up a music box and recognizable Journey songs were what played! The songs on the album include: Open Arms, Any Way you Want It, Only the Young, Don't Stop Believing, and eight more songs! Rockyabye Baby! describes itself, "Rockabye Baby! transforms timeless rock songs into beautiful instrumental lullabies. Guitars and drums are traded for soothing mellotrons, vibraphones and bells, and the volume is turned down from an eleven to a two. Rockabye Baby! is the perfect way to share the music you love with the littlest rocker in your life." I must say that I agree!
Rockabye Baby has lullabye renditions of a lot of different artists including: Beatles, Queen, U2, Metallica Guns N' Roses, And Green Day! There are a lot more, I just listed a few of my favorites!
If you would like to win this Rockabye Baby! Lullaby Renditions of Journey you can enter in several ways!
1) Leave me a comment and tell me why you think you and your little one would enjoy this CD.
2) Subscribe to my blog. Leave me a comment and tell me you did or that you already subscribe.
3) Tweet about this giveaway. Please leave me a comment that you did.
4) Follow @rockabyebaby on twitter. Leave me another comment that you did.
5) Blog about this giveaway. Link to my post and leave me a comment that you did.
Have fun! Winners will be chosen February 15, 2010 using random.org